Cheesy Corn Dip
(2) 8 oz. cream cheese
(1) 7oz can diced fire-roasted green chiles
(1) 3oz bag of real bacon crumbles
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
(1) 1 pound bag of frozen sweet corn
Seasoning of choice to taste
Fresh chopped basil
1. Preheat the chimney with Royal Oak lump charcoal.
2. Pour the charcoal into Weber kettle for indirect cook.
3. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
4. Grease the cast iron pan and spread the mixture into it.
5. Place on preheated grill opposite charcoal.
6. Cook for 30 minutes until dip is warmed throughout.
7. Top off with Parmesan Cheese and chopped basil.
8. Enjoy with chips or Fritos along with your beverage of choice.