Christmas Smoked Flan
1-14 oz can of condensed milk
2 -cups of heavy whipping cream
1- cup of milk
2-tsp of vanilla extract
2/3 cup of white sugar
5-eggs (not beaten)
1. Add the sugar to a nonstick skillet on medium-high. Let sugar carmeilize. Make sure to not burn the sugar.
2. Pour and swirl it around into a 2-inch baking pan.
3. Add the rest of the other the ingredients to a blender and blend for 2 minutes.
4. Pour the mix from the blender into the baking pan and top with sugar.
5. Add to a preheated smoker at 350 degrees and smoke for 2 hours or until the mixture is firm.
6. Remove and let cool completely.
7. Use a plate or flat dish and put it over the baking pan then flip over the flan onto the plate.