Malcom Reed’s Dirty Bird Bites
4boneless skinless chicken breast (cut into bite-size chunks)
1 jar Killer Hogs Hot Dill Pickles
1lb thin sliced bacon
1 bottle Killer Hogs Hot Sauce
1/4 cup Killer Hogs Hot Rub
1. Place bite-sized chunks of chicken breast in a bowl and add hot sauce to coat. Make sure all pieces are coated. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour up to overnight.
2. Remove chicken bites from marinade and place on a half strip of bacon. Add 1 Hot Dill pickle slice and secure bacon around the bite with a toothpick.
3. Season the chicken bites with Killer Hots Hot Rub
4. Prepare charcoal grill for 2 zone grilling – hot and cool side.
5. Place the bacon-wrapped bites on the cool side of the grill away from direct heat. Let them cook for 35-45 minutes moving as necessary to prevent burning. Internal temperature should reach 165 internal.
6. Serve these spicy bacon-wrapped chicken bites with the “Dirty Dip” Dipping Sauce.
“Dirty Dip” Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 3 heaping Tablespoons of Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Sriracha Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Pineapple Juice
Place the above ingredients in a pyrex mixing bowl and stir to combine. Heat in the microwave at 100% power for 2-3 minutes or until the sugar dissolves. Stir and allow to cool before serving. The mixture will thicken as it stands.