Richard Fergola’s Christmas Surf & Turf
- Spray steak with duck fat and season with BBQ rubs.
- Grill each side for 5-6 minutes to get perfect grill marks.
- Once grill marks are achieved, move to indirect heat until internal temp reaches 128-130.
- Glaze with butter at the end. Enjoy!
- Brush the outside of shell with melted butter.
- Place in indirect heat for 6 minutes per side.
- Melt butter and add Fergolicious Original rub in butter for dipping. Enjoy!
- Cut open the top of the shell and pull up to sit on top of shell.
- Spray with Duckfat.
- Apply Fergolicious rubs.
- Place in indirect heat around 325 degrees for 45 min to an hour based on size.
- When the temp is around 145 degrees they are done.
- Serve with same seasoned butter as Crab legs. Enjoy!