Thanksgiving B’Mackin Stuffin’
1 Box of Mrs. Cubbison’s Seasoned Dressing
1 Box of Mrs. Cubbison’s Cornbread Stuffing
1 Box of Mrs. Cubbison’s Herb Seasoned Cube Stuffing
1 White Onion
1 small package of Mushrooms
3 Celery Stalks
1 package Slivered Almonds
1 can water Chestnuts
1 can Sliced Black Olives
4 1/2 cups Chicken Broth
3 Sticks of Unsalted Butter
3 Aluminum half pans (or 9×13 glass casserole dishes)
1. Preheat the smoker to run at 350 (you can also go lower, like 300, just
increase cook time).
2. Melt the 3 sticks of butter.
3. Lightly saute diced onion, sliced mushroom, and sliced celery.
4. In a large bowl, mix the three stuffing boxes together.
5. Pour the butter/saute vegetable mixture over the stuffing.
6. Stir in 4 1/2 cups of chicken broth and mix together.
7. Divide into 3 aluminum half pans or another similar cooking vessel.
8. Hit the top with a light coat of your favorite bbq rub (I love 7 sins
9. Cover with foil and cook for 30 minutes.
10. Remove the foil and let cook for another 10 -15 minutes or until
the top develops a nice crisp.
11. Let rest for about 5 minutes and then enjoy!!