The BBQ Ninja’s Thanksgiving Breakfast Casserole
- 1 dozen eggs scrambled
- ½ cup diced sweet onion
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- ½ cup diced yellow bell pepper
- 2 diced jalapenos
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1lb hot breakfast sausage
Equipment & Fuel
- Royal Oak® 100% All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal
- Royal Oak® Tumbleweeds Natural Fire Starters
- Charcoal Grill
- Large cast iron skillet
- Light grill or drum smoker with Royal Oak lump and heat to 350 degrees.
- Sautee onions, peppers in a cast iron skillet and set aside.
- Brown breakfast sausage and drain excess grease.
- In the skillet combine onions, peppers, sausage, eggs and top with shredded cheese.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes or until the middle of the casserole bubbles.
- Take off and Enjoy!