Smoked Bacon Wrapped Double Stuffed Oreos
1. Cut the strips of bacon in half.
2. Wrap one Oreo with a half strip of bacon ensuring not to wrap too tightly as the bacon will shrink and crush the cookie during cooking.
3. Place Oreo on a rack in a pan. The rack allows the bacon to crisp on the bottom of the cookie and keeps the cookies out of the bacon grease.
4. Lightly sprinkle your favorite all-purpose BBQ rub on top of the bacon.
5. Preheat your pellet grill to 350 degrees using Royal Oak Charcoal Pellets.
6. Place the pan of cookies on the grill and cook for approx. 45 mins to 1 hour or until the bacon is completely cooked.
7. Let cool for 10 mins prior to serving as the filling will be very hot.
These cookies can be served warm or cold.
8. Enjoy these cookies by themselves as a dessert or use them on your ice cream sundae or top them on your favorite cheesecake.