Thanksgiving Smoked Berry Crisp Dessert
1-1/4 cup Quicks Oats
1-1/2 cup Flour
1 cup Light Brown Sugar
1 tsp Kosher Salt
1 cup cold Butter, diced
2 cups Strawberries, cut in half or quarters
2 cups Blueberries
1 cup Raspberries
1 cup Blackberries
1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
2 tsp Orange Juice
2 tsp Vanilla
1/4 cup Flour
1. Light smoker/cooker and bring temperature to 300 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mix the oats, flour, sugar, and salt. Mix in the butter
with your hands or pastry cutter until mixture forms crumbs when mixed
3. Mix berries together in another large bowl. Stir in sugar, juice, and
vanilla. Sprinkle the flour on top of the berries and toss to coat.
4. Place the berry mixture into a half pan and sprinkle with the oat
5. Place in smoker/cooker and back for 1 hour until the top is golden and
the berries are bubbling.