We took the lessons we learned from decades of producing Royal Oak Hardwood Lump charcoal and brought them to your pellet grill for you to now enjoy the same high heat and authentic BBQ flavor. Plus, this pellet is water resistant, so no more clogged augers. Do not be fooled by other pellets that claim to be charcoal pellets – they are only charcoal blended pellets. Royal Oak Charcoal Pellets are 100% Charcoal. COMING SOON to a retailer near you!
- Authentic BBQ Flavor: Only 100% charcoal hardwood pellets deliver that authentic BBQ flavor you know and love.
- Water resistant: These pellets are water resistant so don’t worry about anymore clogged augers from regular wood pellets.
- Burns hotter: Get the high temperatures and heat you need to sear in that authentic BBQ flavor.
- 100% charcoal and nothing else: The only 100% charcoal hardwood pellet available in the market today. No fillers, no additives, no coatings.
- Safe for all pellet grills: Royal Oak 100% charcoal pellets are safe for all pellet grills on the market including Traeger, Pit Boss, Weber, Camp Chef, RecTeq, and Green Mountain Grills
- The ultimate in all around cooking: perfect for low and slow smoking and high heat grilling and searing
|Type||100% Hardwood Charcoal Pellets|
|Size||Available in 20 lbs|
Prop 65 Warning
PROP 65 WARNING – CHARCOAL: Fuels used in wood or charcoal-burning appliances and the products of combustion of such fuels, can expose you to chemicals including carbon black, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
NEW 100% Charcoal Hardwood Pellets
Hear why pitmaster Malcolm Reed has joined up with Royal Oak and what he has to say about our new 100% Charcoal Hardwood Pellets.