1 pound chorizo
½ pound 80/20 ground beef
½ red onion diced
4 fresh jalapenos sliced
1 can cream of mushroom
2 cans rotel tomatoes drained
2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
KosmosQ Dirty Bird Hot
KosmosQ Cow Cover
Pickled Red Onion
Sliced Green Onion
- Sauté the chorizo and ground beef together seasoning liberally with KosmosQ Cow Cover and KosmosQ Dirty Bird Hot.
- Once cooked drain off excess oil and add it all to a pan or skillet.
- Add 1 can of cream of mushroom soup and 2 cans of drained rotel tomatoes.
- Add 2 cups of a Mexican cheese blend, diced red onion and 4 slices fresh jalapenos.
- Place your skillet on a 300-degree smoker and cook for 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes remove the pan from the smoker and stir everything together.
- Put back on smoker for 15 more minutes until everything is hot and melted together.
- Remove from heat and garnish how you want. The recipe used pickled red onion, cotija cheese, sliced green onion, diced tomato and sliced avocado
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips or whatever you like delicious gooey cheese on.