The BBQ Ninja’s 40 Day Dry Aged Striploin with Salsa Verde
5 Pound, 40 Day Dry Aged Strip Loin
Pepper, finely ground
Pepper, coarsely ground
Tuscan Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Green Bell Peppers
Method of Preparation (Strip Loin)
- Trim ultra-fatty ends off of Strip Loin. Leave ¼-inch or so of fat on the Beef. Sprinkle salt and finely ground pepper generously on all sides of Beef.
- Place in a 220 °F-240°F Smoker for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from Smoker and cut into 5 to 6 steaks that are 12-16 ounces, each.
- Sprinkle salt and finely ground pepper on both sides of cut. Additionally, use a Pepper mill to add coarse pepper to each side. Drizzle with Canola oil and Grill.
- Grill to desired temperature.
- Serve with Salsa Verde.
Method of Preparation (Salsa Verde)
- In a large bowl, combine Jalapenos, Green Bell Peppers, Shishito Peppers, and Tomatillos. Toss with Salt and finely ground Pepper and Tuscan Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Char vegetables on grill on all sides.
- Blend vegetables until smooth texture is achieved. Serve over Strip Loin.