Brisket Flat Bread Pizza
Brisket Holyfield-Flat Bread Pizza Ingredients
1 Flat Bread
Drizzle Olive Oil
½ cup Refried Beans
1 diced Baked or Boiled Russet (baking) Potato
½ cup Roasted Peppers and
Fergalicious SPG LUV to Taste
1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/2 cup Chopped Bacon
1 cup Chopped BBQ Brisket
1 cup of your Favorite Salsa & Hot Sauce OPTIONAL
1. Light up your grill using Royal oak Charcoal to 300 degrees and wait until the smoke runs clear.
2. Roast the onions and peppers on the grill. Lightly cover veggies with olive oil and SPG LUV.
3. Place directly on the grate and flip every 5 minutes until tender.
4. Chop and mix veggies with the diced potatoes.
5. Begin building the flatbread pizza. We use a mesh pizza grate to hold the flatbread during assembly, on the grill, and while cooling.
6. Drizzle and then brush on a light coating of olive oil, spread a light coating of refried beans, and place on the potatoes, roasted peppers, and onions.
7. Season with a light coating of SPG LUV.
8. Then sprinkle on the cheddar cheese. You can go as thin or as thick as you like here!
9. Top with the chopped Bacon and Brisket.
10. Grill for ~ 20 minutes checking your flatbread for color. Once toasted through, pull off the grill, drizzle with your favorite salsa and let rest a few minutes.
11. Slice and eat!