Cranberry Jalapeno Pork Tenderloin Slider
We kicked off Day 2 of our #8DaysOfChristmas Holiday series with a great mix of traditional and "non-traditional" recipes that are sure to be a hit for your next holiday event. These little sandwiches won't disappoint!
2 Pork Tenderloin
Your Favorite Savory Rubs (Swine Life Grit & Grind used)
1 Pack of Slider Buns
12oz of Cranberries
2 Diced Jalapenos
1 tsp of Orange Zest
1/2 Cup of Orange Juice
1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup of BBQ Sauce (Killer Hogs The BBQ Sauce)
1/2 Cup of Water
1/2 Cup of White Sugar
1. Start trimming some of the silver skin off of the pork tenderloins
2. Season using a medium coat of Swine Life “Grit and Grind” rub on the pork tenderloins
3. Let sit out for about 30 minutes while starting the fire on the grill
4. Fill the basket with Royal Oak Lump charcoal. Get pit up to the 300-degree range and add a few small pieces of your desired wood chunks to add a smoke flavor.
5. Place the pork tenderloins in the center of the rack. Let the juices drip onto the charcoal to enhance the flavor.
6. Take two whole diced Jalapenos, place them in a skillet or small sauce pot to cook down.
7. Once the jalapenos are cooked down, add the orange zest, orange juice, brown sugar, water, and bbq sauce. Bring the mixture back to a boil, add the cranberries and sugar. Allow to simmer for 15 minutes or until the sauce has thickened. Once the sauce is thickened, you can add sugar to taste.
8. Once the pork tenderloins hit 125 internally, glaze with Killer Hogs The BBQ Sauce to add sweetness and color
9. Place the tenderloins back on the pit to finish out to an internal temperature of 135-140
10. Let tenderloins rest
11. Place sliced tenderloin on Hawaiian Slider Rolls, top with Cranberry Jalapeno Sauce