Grilled Street Corn Salad
4 fresh ears of corn
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1 bunch of cilantro
2 tablespoons of Tajin Seasoning
1 diced jalapeno
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1/2 of a large red onion
1 teaspoon of Killer Hogs All Purpose Seasoning
2/3 a cup of cotija cheese
3 tablespoons of sour cream
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
4 tablespoons of lime juice
1. Remove the husk from the ear of corn.
2. Rub the corn down with oil and season with Killer Hogs All Purpose Seasoning.
3. Grill the corn at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
4. Dice your cilantro, red onion, and jalapeno.
5. Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, salt, and tajin together.
6. Cut the corn off of the cob, and mix it with your sauce, and diced
7. Sprinkle the cotija cheese over the top and serve warm.