- 2 lbs Ground Beef
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, small dice
- 1 Medium Onion, small dice. **save the largest outer layer of the onion to carve your toenails!** **Extra Medium Onion to cut in half and use as the shin bone, this does not go in meatloaf mixture**
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- ½ Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbs Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 Eggs, beaten
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 5 Tbs Keto Friendly Ketchup thinned with 1 tsp Red Wine Vinegar or water
*Recipe makes one foot! Double for a pair of feet! This will work with any meatloaf recipe as long as it is not too loose to shape and mold.*
Equipment & Fuel
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Form mixture into a foot shape.
- Trim outer layers of the onion into toenail shapes. Add onion toenails to toes of the Feetloaf.
- Add onion half onto top of ankle, slightly exposed to resemble the shinbone (tibia). You can add a small onion for the second, smaller shinbone, the fibula, if you would like to be anatomically accurate!
- Place Feetloaf onto smoker or grill indirect heat at about 275 to 325 degrees until Feetloaf reach 145 degrees internal temperature.
- Add ketchup mixture to top of meatloaf and finish cooking Feetloaf until 160 degrees internal temperature.