Happy Grilled Shrimp Foil Pan Bake
1 and ½ pounds baby potatoes, keep whole
4 ears of fresh corn, cut into 8 pieces
½ cup butter, melted
½ can of light beer (your choice)
1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
1 tablespoon JDQ BBQ Rub
½ a white onion, thin sliced
1 lb of smoke sausage, sliced
1 lb Large Raw Shrimp
squeeze of juice from one lemon
fresh garlic (3 chopped, cloves)
Royal Oak Charcoal
1. Fill the Charcoal Chimney full of Royal Oak Charcoal and light it with a tumbleweed.
2. Once the chimney is fully lit, pour charcoal into the center of the grill.
3. Place corn, potatoes, sausage, and onion in a foil half pan.
4. Season with melted butter, beer, Cajun seasoning, old bay seasoning, and JDQ BBQ Rub.
5. Toss with the seasoning mixture.
6. Cover Pan with foil and place it on the center of the grill.
7. Grill until potatoes are fork tender.
8. Add Shrimp, Grill for 5 minutes or until shrimp is pink and opaque.
9. Top with fresh garlic and lemon juice.
10. Serve and enjoy!