Heath Riles Blue Cheese Stuffed Burger
Heath Riles BBQ Beef Rub
Blue Cheese Crumbles
1. Get your grill up to temperature of approximately 300º. Create a 2-zone fire.
2. Flatten out 8 ground beef patties.
3. Place your blue cheese crumbles on 4 of the patties.
4. Place the other 4 ground beef patties on top of the patties with blue cheese on them.
5. Mold your patties and seal the edges.
6. Season both sides of your patties in Heath Riles BBQ Beef Rub
7. Spray your grill grates with canola oil.
8. Place your patties on your grill in the hot zone of your 2-zone fire. Cook for about 10-12 minutes. Flip your burgers halfway through.
9. Toast your burger buns.
10. Build your burger.