Heath Riles Smoked Brisket Baked Beans
Heath Riles BBQ Hot Rub
1.5 bottles of Heath Riles BBQ Sweet BBQ Sauce
3 cans of Bush Baked Beans
1/2 a bag Brown Sugar
1/3 of a yellow, red, and green pepper
1 pound of Texas Style Brisket
1. Get your grill temperature between 275º-300º.
2. Drain 3 cans of baked beans, then pour into the pan.
3. Add 1 bottle of Heath Riles BBQ Sweet BBQ Sauce.
4. Pour half a bag of brown sugar on top.
5. Next, add the cut-up onion and bell peppers. Stir all together.
6. Take your cut-up brisket, and add it to the mixture.
7. Pour as much Heath Riles BBQ Hot Rub as you desire according to how hot you want it to be.
8. Top it all off with 1/2 a bottle more of Heath Riles BBQ Sweet BBQ Sauce. Mix everything together well.
9. Cook for 5 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
10. Once the beans are cooked to your liking, take off your smoker and enjoy!