Richard Fergola’s Thanksgiving Gobble Pops
- Turkey legs
- Rub of choice
- Foil squares
- Apple Juice
- BBQ Sauce of choice
Equipment & Fuel
- Cut tendons and push the meat down the bone to form the lollipop.
- Coat turkey in salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Coat turkey in rub of your choice.
- Take foil squares and wrap the bone that acts as the lollipop stick, to prevent it from burning.
- Cook at 300 degrees until internal temp is 165 degrees.
- Coat in favorite BBQ sauce and put back on the grill for a few minutes, until sauce has thickened.