Halloween Jack O Lantern Peppers
- 4 Bell Peppers
- 2 lbs Ground Beef
- 3 Celery Stalks
- 1 Yellow Onion
- 2 Cans Tomato Sauce
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Equipment & Fuel
- Cut the top off and remove the seeds.
- Cut the jack-o’-Lantern into a spooky shape.
- Brown 2 lbs ground beef, 3 sticks of celery, and 1 yellow onion.
- Mix with 2 cups of cooked rice.
- Mix in 2 cans tomato sauce, stuff into pepper, top with shredded cheddar, and put in smoker at 275-300 for 45 minutes or until pepper is tender.