Soy Sauce 1/4 Cup
Canola Oil 1/4 Cup
Balsamic Vinegar 1/4 Cup
Fresh Garlic, 4 Cloves for marinade 4 for Garlic Butter
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
1 Stick Softened Butter
Serving of Asparagus
Serving of Mushrooms
1. Make the marinade by blending the canola oil, garlic, balsamic, and soy sauce.
2. Marinade the London broil for 24hrs, the vinegar and soy will transform this cut.
3. Light your Royal Oak Charcoal
4. Add chopped garlic, white wine, lemon zest, juice, and chopped parsley into the softened butter.
5. Sear the London broil over the coals, and cook to 120 getting char marks.
6. Let the meat rest for 20 minutes.
7. Char any veggies you like over the coals. In this case, we did asparagus and mushrooms.
8. Once charged, toss with garlic butter and season with salt and pepper. Let this sit.
9. Quickly reheat the meat over the fire and then slice.
10. The last kiss of heat and smoke is just a finishing touch. Slather your steak and veggies with extra compound butter and enjoy!