Matt Adboo’s Pig Beach Burger
Hamburger Patties 4 oz. 4 each
Kosher Salt 1 tsp
Ground Black Pepper ¼ tsp
Non-Stick Grill Spray as needed
Pig Beach Burger Sauce ½ Cup
Dill Pickle Chips 16 Chips
White American Cheese Slices 4 Slices
Martin’s 12 Slice Potato Rolls 4 each
Ketchup 1/3 Cup
Mayonnaise 1/3 Cup
Yellow Mustard 1/3 Cup
Chopped Shallots 1 Tbsp.
Chopped Dill Pickles 2 Tbsp.
1. Preheat your grill to high. Once the grill is up to temp, scrub the grates using a metal grill brush to remove any carbon or cooked food from your previous cook.
2. Once the grill is cleaned, spray with a nonstick grill spray.
3. Mix together the Kosher Salt and Black Pepper, then evenly season your burgers with salt and pepper and place onto the grill.
4. Cook for 2 minutes then flip and cook for an additional 2 minutes with a slice of American cheese on top. By the time the American cheese is fully melted the burger is cooked to about medium rare. Continue to cook the burgers to your desired doneness.
5, Transfer the cooked burgers onto a baker’s rack and allow them to rest for 1 minute before placing them onto your bun.
6. While the burgers are resting, prepare your bun with 1 Tbsp. of Pig Beach Burger Sauce on the bottom bun with about 6-8 Pickles.
7. Place the cooked & rested burger patty onto the prepared bun and dollop another Tbsp. of burger sauce on top if desired.
8. Finish with the top bun and serve immediately.