Pork Belly Lollipops
Stick of butter
1. Cut the pork belly into 3”x5” sections.
2. Apply a light coat of olive oil for the binder.
3. Season with your favorite sweet rub.
4. Cook at 275 degrees until you get the desired color.
5. Place pieces in a pan with a whole stick of butter and cover.
6. Cook for another 1.5-2 hours until fats are fully rendered.
7. Remove from pan and place on a cookie rack.
8. Sauce with your favorite BBQ sauce.
9. Lightly dust with more sweet rub.
10. Insert a wooden skewer into each piece of pork belly.
11. Place back on the smoker for 5-10 mins to set the sauce. Enjoy!