Prime Rib Flat Bread Pizza
1 Flat Bread
Drizzle Olive Oil
1 tsp Chopped Garlic (2 med garlic cloves)
½ cup Cheese Sauce
Fergolicious SPG LUV to Taste
1 cup Sliced Roasted Peppers and Onions (mushrooms optional)
1 cup Chopped Leftover Prime Rib Roast
Drizzle Bear & Burtons Fireshire W Sauce
1. Light your grill using Royal Oak Charcoal to 300 degrees and wait until the smoke runs clear.
2. Roast the onions and peppers on the grill.
3. Lightly cover veggies with olive oil and SPG LUV.
4. Place directly on the grate and flip every 5 minutes until tender.
5. Rest and then slice veggies.
6. Begin building the flatbread pizza. We use a mesh pizza grate to hold the flatbread during assembly, on the grill, and while cooling.
7. Drizzle and then brush on a light coating of olive oil, spread on the chopped garlic, and then pour on the cheese sauce. You can go as thin or as thick as you like here!
8. Season with a light coating of SPG LUV.
9. Place on your roasted peppers and onions (mushrooms) and then the chopped leftover Prime Rib.
10. Grill for ~ 20 minutes checking your flatbread for color.
11. Once toasted through, pull off the grill, drizzle with the W sauce and let rest a few minutes.
12. Slice and eat!