Smoked Jackfruit Sandwich
Tuscan Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Dry Rub (Green Hill Blend)
Harbor Sauce (Green Hill Blend)
Hot Dog Bun
Watermelon Radish, shredded
Pickled Jalapenos, thinly sliced
Red Cabbage, shredded
Salt and Pepper, to taste
Method of Preparation (Jackfruit)
- Break jackfruit up into small pieces.
- In a bowl, combine jackfruit pieces, dry rub and Tuscan Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Toss to coat evenly.
- Drizzle olive oil onto a baking sheet. Place seasoned jackfruit on baking sheet and place in a 220 °F-240°F Smoker for 1 hour.
- Transfer jackfruit into a bowl and toss in Harbor Sauce.
Method of Preparation (Slaw)
- In a bowl, combine watermelon radish, pickled jalapenos, cabbage, and lime juice. Toss to combine.
- Brush outside of Hotdog Bun in Extra Virgin Olive Oil and toast until golden brown.
- Assemble Jackfruit into toasted bun, top with slaw.