Smoked Lobster Tail
6 lobster tails
½ cup butter
6 cloves garlic chopped
Salt and pepper
- Set up your smoker for high Heat cooking ~350º F.
- With the shell facing up Open lobster tails with poultry or heavy duty kitchen scissors. Release lobster meat from inside of shell by running your finger on the inside of the shell between the meat and shell, season with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter with garlic over medium-low heat. Drizzle over lobster meat on the inside of opened shell, between lobster meat and shell, making sure to get some garlic in there.
- Place onto top rack smoker and cook until internal temperature registers 130-145º F.
- Remove from heat and allow to rest for a few minutes. Then, using a fork, slide the fork underneath the lobster meat and lift it out and onto the top of the lobster tail shell.
- Serve with additional garlic butter.