Smoker Chocolate Lava Cake
1 tbsp unsalted butter melted
2 tbsp cocoa powder
120 grams unsalted butter (Approximately 2 sticks)
120 grams dark chocolate
2 egg yolks
120 grams of powdered sugar
½ tsp salt
30 grams of flour
1 scoop vanilla bean frozen yogurt
4 ramekin dishes
1. Butter small dishes ramekins with melted butter. Dust with cocoa powder.
2. In a medium mixing bowl melt 2 sticks of butter and chocolate in the microwave (20 seconds at a time stirring in between heating). Crack eggs and egg yolks into a medium-sized mixing bowl, add sugar and salt and whisk until mixed well. Fold chocolate mixture into eggs. Add flour and fold to combine fully.
3. Pour chocolate mixture into ramekins, filling about ¾ of the way to the top. Place ramekins on a baking tray or cake pan.
4. Bake for 12-14 minutes at 400 degrees. Remove from the pit.
5. Tip out upside down on to a small plate. Serve with vanilla bean yogurt.
each fish and close fish.
Courtesy of: Royal Oak BBQ Team Rub My Rack BBQ