Tortilla & Nacho Bloody Mary
4 Cups Zing Zang (or your favorite mix or home version)
1 1/2 cups of your favorite Vodka
1/4 cups Kosmos Q Brisket Mop
4 Tbls Pickle Juice
4 dashes of Tabasco sauce
juice of ½ grilled lime
1 pack of straws
½ cup of diced tomatoes
½ cup of green onions
½ cup of pickled onions
1 cup of favorite cheese or queso
1 ½ Cup of nacho tortilla chips (optional)
1 package of large tortillas
All-purpose seasoning of your choice
1lbs Ground Beef
Skirt or Flank Steak (optional)
1. Set up your grill for 2 sided indirect grilling at 325-350 degrees. Use one full chimney of Royal Oak Charcoal briquettes moved to one side of the grill.
2. Use two very large tortillas, take the first one and lay it over a clean, cone-shaped object. Lay on the cool side of your grill, spray the tortilla with cooking oil and cook it until it’s brown and crispy. Repeat this with the second one.
3. Assemble the two cones together to create a cone shape.
4. Setup a cast-iron skillet on the hot side of your grill and cook 1lbs of ground beef seasoned with Kosmos Q Dirty Bird and Cow Cover Hot (or preferred seasonings), grilled flank or skirt steak are optional.
5. While cooking ground beef, using a small saucepan and heat up your favorite queso cheese of your choice.
6. Fill a pitcher or cup with ice and Bloody Mary up to the level you think your cone will go to. Place the two sides of your cone into a pitcher/cup and place a baked flat tortilla inside the cone to keep all the ingredients from coming out of the bottom of the cone and to help hold the cone in place.
7. Insert straws.
8. Inside your cone layer in tortilla chips, queso and meat until you get to the top of the cone. On the top layer add on the sliced green onion, pickled onions, tomatoes or any toppings of your choice.