- 1 Box of Mrs. Cubbison’s Seasoned Dressing
- 1 Box of Mrs. Cubbison’s Cornbread Stuffing
- 1 Box of Mrs. Cubbison’s Herb Seasoned Cube Stuffing
- 1 White Onion
- 1 small package of Mushrooms
- 3 Celery Stalks
- 1 package Slivered Almonds
- 1 can water Chestnuts
- 1 can Sliced Black Olives
- 4 1/2 cups Chicken Broth
- 3 Sticks of Unsalted Butter
- 3 Aluminum half pans (or 9×13 glass casserole dishes)
Equipment & Fuel
- Preheat the smoker to run at 350 (you can also go lower, like 300, just increase cook time).
- Melt the 3 sticks of butter.
- Lightly sauté diced onion, sliced mushroom, and sliced celery.
- In a large bowl, mix the three stuffing boxes together.
- Pour the butter/sauté vegetable mixture over the stuffing.
- Stir in 4 1/2 cups of chicken broth and mix together.
- Divide into 3 aluminum half pans or another similar cooking vessel.
- Hit the top with a light coat of your favorite BBQ rub (I love 7 sins
- Cover with foil and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and let cook for another 10 -15 minutes or until
the top develops a nice crisp.
- Let rest for about 5 minutes and then enjoy!!