Leslie Scott’s Purple Pineapple Slaw
1 head purple cabbage
1 head of green cabbage
1 cup white vinegar
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup pineapple juice
1/3 cup olive oil
1. Cut cabbage in half, trim pineapple, and cut in half.
2. Grill all sides evenly and cool.
3. Slice cabbage and pineapple into desired size pieces.
4. Season with a sprinkle of your favorite all-purpose dry rub.
5. Mix together vinegar, juice, oil, and sugar and pour over the cabbage.
6. Allow the slaw to sit for at least 30 minutes. Enjoy!