Berry Cheesy Toasted Turkey
8oz Cream Cheese
1 Freshly Sliced Jalapeno
1 can Cranberry Sauce
Berry Cheesy Toasted Turkey Sandwich
1. Butter one side of 2 pieces of sourdough bread.
2. Blend diced jalapenos into the cream cheese.
3. Smear a healthy amount of the jalapeno cream cheese onto the opposite side of the buttered bread.
4. Stir and mix up the cranberry sauce and apply a layer on top of the cream cheese.
5. Heat up a skillet and spray it with cooking spray.
6. Place the buttered side of the bread down on the skillet.
7. Place 2-3 pieces of turkey on top of the cranberry layer.
8. Top with the other piece of bread butter side up.
9. Grill for 1-2 minutes or until the bread is nice and brown.
10. Flip the sandwich over and repeat the same process.
11. Take off the grill, rest, slice, and enjoy!