Thanksgiving Smoked Corn Pudding
- One can of corn
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2eggs, beaten
- Oil spray
- 8×8 or 9×9 foil pan
Equipment & Fuel
- Royal Oak® 100% Charcoal Pellets
- Pellet Grill
- Set pellet smoker to 350 degrees using Royal Oak 100% charcoal pellets and spray your foil pan.
- Mixed together corn, flour, salt, and sugar.
- Stir in margarine, milk, and eggs.
- Pour mixture into greased foil pan and set on smoker for 30-40 minutes. The edges should be brown and the center should be set.
- For an extra kick, garnish with a sprinkle of your favorite BBQ rub and some dried parsley flakes.