Grilled Big Bird Club
Large sliced Artisan Bread
Provolone Cheese Slices
Fresh Sliced Tomatoes
Cooked Bacon Slices
Homemade Ranch Sauce
Fried Onion Pieces
1. Apply a nice thin layer of mayonnaise to one side of 3 pieces of artisan bread.
2. Place one slice of bread butter side down in the preheated skillet.
3. Top with 3-4 slices of turkey.
4. Next add 3-4 slices of provolone cheese on top of the turkey and let it melt for roughly 1 min.
5. Remove the half sandwich and add another piece of bread butter side down into the skillet.
6. Add Turkey and cheese on top of the bread and top with the other piece of bread and grill both sides till browned and the cheese is melted.
7. Add lettuce, tomato, bacon, fried onions, and garlic ranch sauce on top of the half sandwich remove the full sandwich, and assemble on top of the half sandwich.
8. Slice and enjoy!