Heath Riles Turkey Breast
Heath Riles BBQ Chicken Injection and Brine
Heath Riles BBQ Competition Rub
Heath Riles BBQ Chicken Rub
1. Skin your turkey breasts.
2. Make sure your grill is at 325º and create a 2-zone fire.
3. Mix 16 ounces of water (use chicken brother or stock if you prefer) with 1/4 cup of Heath Riles BBQ Chicken Injection and Brine. Shake the mixture well.
4. After mixing, fill your injection needle. Begin to fill your turkey breasts until they are plump with injection.
5. Once completely injected, flip over your turkey breasts and pat dry with a paper towel.
6. Season both sides of your turkey breasts with Heath Riles BBQ Chicken and Competition BBQ Rub.
7. Place your turkey breasts on the cool side of your grill. Cook for 2 hours. Spritz every 30 minutes.
8. After 2 hours, spin your turkey breasts.
9. Once your turkey hits 160º internally, take your breasts off the grill. We were hitting 160º after about 2.5 hours.
10. Take off the grill and let it rest for 10-15 minutes. Slice and enjoy!