The BBQ Ninja and BBQ Princess Cinnamon Roll Cake
3 cups flour
1/4 tsp. salt
1 cup sugar
4 tsp. baking powder
1 1/2 cups milk
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 cup butter
1 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
2 Tbsp. flour
1 Tbsp. cinnamon
2 cups powdered sugar
5 Tbsp. milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Grease a baking pan and preheat the grill to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all cake ingredients together excluding the butter in a medium bowl.
3. Slowly stir in the melted butter and pour it into the prepared pan.
4. For the topping, mix all ingredients together until well combined.
5. Drop evenly over the batter and swirl with a knife.
6. Place the pan on the grill and bake for 35-40 minutes.
7. While the cake is baking, combine the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla in a small bowl.
8. Once the cake is done, remove it from the grill and drizzle icing evenly on top.
Serve and enjoy!