The BBQ Ninja Memphis Style Ribs
2 Racks of Baby Back Ribs
1/2 Cup of SPG Dry Rub
1/2 Cup of Killer Hogs Dry Rub
2 sticks of Butter
1 cup of Apple Juice
1/2 cup of Brown Sugar
1 cup of Sweet BBQ Sauce
1. Set the grill to 225 degrees with Royal Oak 100% Charcoal Pellets.
2. Take off the membrane and trim ribs.
3. Apply SPG and Dry Rub to ribs.
4. Cook for 3 hours and then wrap one rack with butter, brown sugar, and apple juice.
5. Wrap the other rack with just butter in the foil.
6. Go another 2 hours in the foil and remove. Glaze one rack with BBQ Sauce and reapply KH dry Rub to the other one. Put both on for another 30 minutes for the sauce to set.