The BBQ Ninja Steak Kabobs
1-1/2 pounds of beef tenderloin cut into 1″ cubes
2 cups of Italian Dressing
10 oz. of button mushrooms
Red Onion cut into quarters
1 tbsp of Salt, Pepper, and Garlic Rub
10 Bamboo Skewers
1. Set the grill to 400 degrees with Royal Oak 100% Charcoal Pellets.
2. Marinate the cubed steak in the Italian Dressing for 1 to 2 hours in the refrigerator.
3. Coat the mushrooms and onion with the Italian marinate before making the kabobs.
4. Alternate the onion, mushrooms, and beef making the skewers.
5. Place the skewers on the grill and cook to the desired doneness turning often to cook all sides.